RessourcesCreativite – RessourcesManagement
Cet article de Fast Company reprend en huit points les idées phares du dernier ouvrage de TomDavenport, Lawrence Prusak et H. James Wilson : What’s the Big Idea? Creating and Capitalizing on the Best Management Thinking (Harvard Business School Press, 2003).
- Companies compete with their brains as well as their brawn
- Great ideas have three key elements
- There are no truly new ideas out there
- Innovation comes from the front lines, but the top sets the tone
- Every new initiative needs a champion
- Sell no idea before its time
- The story sells the idea
- All ideas have a life cycle
Plus de détails dans l’article.