RessourcesKnowledgeWorker – RessourcesGestionDuTemps
Dans cet article de Cio Magazine intitulé "It’s never too late for time management", Susan Cramm, consultante en coaching dans la société Value Dance, propose quelques conseils pour mieux gérer son temps au travail. En voici les points-clés:
- Where does the time go? Analyze your calendar over the past four to eight weeks and figure out where you spent your time.
- Know thyself. Identify how
you want to allocate your time by answering the following questions:
When and how much do I want to work, what do I want to achieve in my
job, what activities are essential to my success and what activities do
- Do the math. Define a time budget by translating your goals into a daily and weekly time budget. Compare your budget to your calendar analysis to determine the "gap" you need to close.
- Make it so. Outline a plan to close the gap between the current and target time allocations.
- Start a support group. Implement and monitor the calendar changes by getting others involved with your plan.